Tuesday 10 May 2011

peggy sirota





This photograph really stood out to me amongst all the other ones on Peggy Sirotas website, there is several things i like about this image, the circle of starfish and pebbles on the sand, i also like the writing on the side that reads'wish you were here' the text doesn't take the attention away from the main focus of the photograph which is the model yet it is still legible. I really like the simplicity of the image and composition, this is another way of advertising a product, my research like this really helps me broaden my ideas as i struggle to sometimes think of new ways to photograph products and sometimes don't even think about using a model.








The reason for choosing this image was because of the natural and relaxed poses of the model this is something that i would want in my own photography as i think sometimes posed models can look fake and awkward. the photographer has incorporated the GAP logo in the top corner, so this photograph now advertises a product.

No comments:

Post a Comment